Senior Product Manager (EHR)
**Please DO NOT apply if you don’t have the required qualifications**
** No 3rd party candidates**
** H1 candidate is OK**
Mirketa Inc is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to manage its Electronic Health Record system, Elixir. The position will be based out of San Ramon, California. Remote working is in option for US based candidates. The responsibilities of the Senior Product Manager role will include working with clients and technical project teams to identify, analyze document the new feature requirements and product enhancement requirements.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a product development roadmap.
- Conduct market research to identify product feature needs.
- Document feature requirements using Agile methodology (Epics/Stories).
- Give product demos with the pre-sales engineers.
- Work with the marketing team product messaging and marketing campaigns.
- Create business cases for clients and internal budget items.
- Hire product managers in the team.
- Supervise junior product managers.
- Document feature requirements using Business Epics, User Stories, Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagram, Business Entity Relationship Models, System Flow Diagrams, UI Wireframes, User Personas, Class Diagrams etc.
- Write functional test cases and perform function testing.
- Run Backlog Grooming sessions to walk through the requirements to business stakeholders and technical team members and get consensus and sign-offs.
- Work with offshore technical team on project requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 10+ years of experience as Business Analyst, Technical Analyst or Product Manager at an EHR Company.
- Must have expert level of understanding of the core functionality of EHR (including care plans, clinical flows, prescriptions, MAR, assessment forms, sessions.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent meeting facilitation skills and presentation skills.
- Must have technical background to understand the basic building blocks of the software.
- Must be comfortable with working in a small startup environment.
- Must have experience working with Agile team in PO role.
- Must be able to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Must be able to think of solutions and align people towards a solution.
- Nice to have : experience working on Salesforce projects.
- Must be able to plan work and manage team deliverables.
- Nice to have: People management experience.
- Self-motivated individual who exhibits sense of urgency in completing tasks.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- 10% travel.
- 2 Weeks PTO + Healthcare + 401k
- Flex hours
About Mirketa and Elixir
Mirketa Inc (www.mirketa.com) is a California Corporation in business and IT consulting firm with a global delivery center located in Noida India. Mirketa has developed Elixir (www.elixirehr.com), the first Electronic Health Record management and Medical Billing system on Salesforce. Elixir is in early stages of its market adoption.
Mirketa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status